abortion pills can be used if you have an unwanted pregnancy, you are not alone.Millions of women every year end pregnancies. One in every three women will have an abortion in her lifetime. Women around the world have used abortion pills to have a safe abortion.
- It is the right of EVERY woman to control her own life.
- We trust that you know your needs, and can make your own decisions about your own life and situation, your future.
- The World Health Organization lists Mifepristone and Misoprostol, the medicines for abortion, on the list of essential medicines that should be available everywhere.
- Mifepristone and Misoprostol can be safely used at home in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Abortion pills cause a process very similar to a spontaneous miscarriage and are 98% effective in ending a pregnancy when used correctly.
- Millions of women have used this method safely.
The misoprostol should be taken 24-48 hours after swallowing the Mifeprex™ tablet at AWC.
Thirty minutes before you plan to take the misoprostol tablets, take 800mg of ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, Nuprin, etc.).
All four pills should be left in the mouth for approximately 30 minutes to dissolve.
Anything left in the mouth after 30 minutes should be swallowed. Contractions and bleeding should begin between 20 minutes and 4 hours after taking misoprostol.